VA Disability Compensation Claims and Appeals
Was your Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) disability claim denied? Know your rights and don’t take “no” for an answer! We are professional veterans advocates and we can help you to get the maximum benefits that you rightfully deserve.
We know the VA laws and regulations, and we will fight the VA on your behalf to get your claim approved. We represent Veterans and their families on their VA disability claims, and appeals of denied and/or inadequately rated VA disability and pension claims.
VA Representation including:
- VA Regional Offices (VARO):
- Supplemental Claims (SCL)
- Higher Level Reviews (HLR)
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA):
- Notices of Disagreement (NOD)
- Direct Reviews
- Additional Evidence Reviews
- BVA Videoconference Hearings
VA disability compensation and pension claim appeals including:
- Individual Unemployability (TDIU)
- PTSD / Anxiety / Depression
- Sleep Apnea
- Gulf War Illness (GWI)
- Agent Orange Exposure
- Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water
- Aid & Attendance
- and more…
Why rely on a Veterans Service Officer (VSO) who may not have your best interests in mind? Go with the professional advocates who are committed to you and have a vested interest in your success. Contact us today!
You fought for your country, it’s time someone fought for you.